Monday 1 February 2010

Day 36 (01/02/10)

I wore my new not sporty trainers yesterday. I now understand how the hoodie youth of today can wear these things without doing their laces up, as there is some internal elastic which keeps it together. Very comfortable.

Admittedly the people that design and market these trainers probably didn't think people like me would be wearing them.

When I woke up this morning, before seeing all the ice, I thought, "Oh no I have to go on my bike today". Do people really like and enjoy exercise, I don't, but I will carry on.

Update - 14:15 - I went out on my bike wearing my new trainers. I felt taller, I think I may have flattened my old trainers over time. Anyway despite there being lots of ice round this morning it was quite warm. Cycled further, starting to do a second circuit, feeling better but still the same size / shape as a womble or teletubby for younger readers. Might help if I eat less, but that ain't going happen.

Whilst cycling I realised that, having made an appointment to see someone in Bristol about work on Wednesday lunchtime, and having a meeting to attend in London on Thursday, I will only be able to go out cycling three times this week. Decided I must cycle harder rather than the leisurely pace I usually go at.

No comments:

Post a Comment