Thursday 25 February 2010

Day 60 (25/02/10)

Missing my bike, loads of work to do and plan for and loads of social things as well.Mind you it has been raining most days so I might not of been able to go out anyway.

Tonight I am off to see Lee Mack in Cardiff. It wont just be me, I think there will be a few hundred other people there as well. I always find it makes it more of an occasion if there are lots of people laughing at a comedian rather than just one.

Anyway It will give me a chance to use my new satnav.

I think the wife is getting her own back at me going out without her as I saw some makings for a curry in the kitchen, so she will probably make it tonight while I'm out. Oh well, I have taken her to the pictures twice this month. OK so it was Orange Wednesday but I did offer to go and get her a McFlurry in the drive-thru.

No comments:

Post a Comment