Wednesday 17 February 2010

Day 52 (17/02/10)

Went out for a Chinese last night to celebrate Kelly passing her driving test a couple of weeks ago. We were too full for pancakes (shocking).

Got back and watched the Brits and I decided I am old, as it was crap.

Today I didn't go out on my bike as me and the wife went to see Sherlock Holmes (Orange Wednesday) at lunch time. It was OK. Then we went out for a bite to eat at a nice place in Taunton that we go to occasionally. We went for soup, cup of tea and we shared a piece of cake. I had Mushroom soup, which I had to send back as it had loads of little bits of red plastic in.


I changed it for the Vegetable soup (which the wife had had) but soon realised this also had bits of red plastics in.


I later phoned Trading Standards and made a complaint and will be dropping off some of the plastic bits tomorrow. Why are these people trying to kill me?

Made pancakes in the evening, but it didn't go well.


Had a slight disagreement with Kelly, over her messing about and hiding my phone all the time (which is now more than annoying) so I took all my car keys away and told her to get her own car. She is going out tonight and had planned to drive her friends so that's her stuffed.

Update - 20:30 - Got told off by my wife, so Kelly now has the keys and has my car. Oh well, lost again.

2 comments:

  1. Not one of your better days then ? However, glad to see that the pancake ( at least that's what you say it is.... ) is on a "proper" plate :) .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I occasionally have crap days but usually get my own back. The next batch of pancakes were much better.

    ReplyDelete