Saturday 13 February 2010

Day 48 & 49 (13 & 14/02/10)

Everyone (except me) is now off for a week. It would be nice if they actually went thru the house & garage and got rid of all the rubbish and stuff we haven't used for he last few years, but I'm not holding my breath.

Anyway only got a few reports to do, so hopefully will get tomorrow off.

Might go out on my bike today.

Update - Sat 22:30 - The girls went up to Bristol, Thomas was out in town with his mates. I did nearly all my work then went out on my bike and cycled too closely to a spiky bush and cut my other leg today.


With all of these injuries this cycling isn't making me any healthier.

Got home and made me and Thomas a lovely Chicken Korma (from a jar but I added the chicken and mushrooms).


We didn't eat it all, but it was the best Korma I have ever tasted (and I have had a few), finished off with a pint of larger and then a nap in front of the telly.

Day off from the computer on Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment