Tuesday 23 February 2010

Day 58 (23/02/10)

It's raining heavy and when taking the kids to school / college passed cars with snow on them. Obviously this is just my way of saying I shan't be going out on my bike today, which I'm slightly sad at as I was getting to enjoy it (well just a bit).

Loads of work to do and I have to write a radio script by 5pm for college. Now why didn't I do that during half term. Can't really tell Thomas off for not doing his home work until the last minute as he probably takes after me.

Still look on the bright side at least it means "Fish & Chips" tonight.

I wonder without "Twitter" how much more work would I get done, probably a lot more but I would be bored. I may have to cut down on the number of people I am following as maybe 66 is too many.

Update - 15:45 - Now 1 hour to do my homework and write a script. I think I may cheat and hope no-one notices.

No comments:

Post a Comment