Friday 5 February 2010

Day 40 (05/02/10)

Back in the office, but have hardly done any paid work this week. Got loads to do but been busy doing other things.

Kelly had her driving test today and this is her coming back having PASSED.


Well done girl.

I thought we should go out to the Pizza Hut to celebrate. If she had failed I would have thought that we should have gone out to the Pizza Hut to commiserate.


She drove back.

She has now gone out by herself to pick Thomas up from school. I wasn't this worried when she went away with the army cadets and was shooting guns. I will update to let you know that they get back safely.

Update - 16:00 - Both kids and car back safely. I now have more grey hairs and may have to have a drink to calm me down. When do you stop worrying about your kids (and your car).

Must get some paid work done.

Obviously I didn't get to go out on my bike today as I was celebrating with Kelly and a pizza, so might go out tomorrow.


Update - 21:30 - Still working, but stopped for some nice cake which Kim made, as a well done cake for Kelly.

1 comment: