Monday 15 February 2010

Day 50 (15/02/10)

Wow 24hrs without my computer and I made it. I don't think checking my emails and twitter on my phone counts as cheating.

Kelly has been asked to go in to cover at the office in The Brewhouse for a few days, so a few more quid for her this month. I might ask her to pay something towards the running costs of my, sorry our, car.

Thomas is still fast asleep in bed, lucky sod.

I have a few work thing to do, then out on my bike (in the rain) then hopefully starting to sort thru the junk in the house.

I'm betting that the family will want to keep everyone of the 200 odd video's we have, despite the fact that the video recorded isn't even plugged in. I will agree that the Disney ones might be worth keeping but some of the films we have were crap when we bought them. And anyway who watches video's nowadays, no-one. If the film is that good lets get the dvd. They are not worth selling on e-bay, let's punish a charity shop and give them all of our old video's.

Hang about, I think I haver a Neneh Cherry video, well that's staying obviously. I might even look on e-bay for her dvd as well.

Update - 14:30 - Well I was feeling sick and exhausted before I got on my bike. Cycled further than ever and felt better at the end then I did at the start, I just couldn't talk, breath or stand, but apart from that I was feeling better.

I mentioned getting rid of the old vhs video's to the wife, it didn't go down well. I think our house will be full of crap until we die and then the kids will have to get the council in to clear it out. I have managed to clear some stuff out of the fridge and the bread bin but that was lunch.

1 comment:

  1. .....and what about Shakira - These hips don't lie ? Surely that's a keeper ????

    ReplyDelete