Wednesday 3 February 2010

Day 38 (03/02/10)

Took Thomas to school and then straight to the garage to refuel. Funny smell of Fish & Chips in the car.

The weather is awful, really cold rain. Have a meeting in Bristol at lunchtime, so might not be able to go cycling in the cold rain. That's a result.

Update - 19:00 - Had an interesting meeting in Bristol, not met the guy for about 8 years but nice to know he came to me to get some stuff done. When I left I came across all the news crews, but they weren't there for me.


When I got back to the car park I think I bought parking space number 127 in the car park. I had only meant to stay there once but at £4.90 for less than 2hours surely I must now own it.

Stopped off for Tea & Cakes with the family, that was nice.

Drove back and popped in for a new printer cartridge, but decided to get a laser printer, as printing the training material takes ages and uses up about four cartridges every time.


I hadn't meant to spend that much but thankfully it can charge it all to work stuff. The printing is lovely and clear, better than my deskjet, hopefully it will work out cheaper in the long run.

Early night to night, as I have to be up early tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment