Tuesday 16 February 2010

Day 51 (16/02/10)

Big disappointment. I fancied Frosties for breakfast and got the pack out of the cupboard to find that Thomas had put back an empty box. I was forced to have Cheerios and although I have never had dried pet food I can't help but think that this is just pet food sold to humans. Anyway I eat it.

I can't decide if my hair is looking shiny because of using the kids expensive shampoo and my new the cycling regime is due to my strong will power; Or is my glossy coat and improved vitality due to the pet food I seem to be having for breakfast.

Oh well

Update - 11:55 - Went to the bank in town to set up some on-line banking stuff. I visited the bank early to pay in a cheque, like a normal customer, then came back an hour later for my appointment with my Business Manager. As I was early the usual meeting room downstairs was busy so I was shown upstairs where the Premier Account holders are usually served. This is a very nice plush area, where there is even free tea and coffee. After I finished my meeting I walked downstairs and the door was opened for me by a female member of staff who had earlier watched as I had to open my own door.

Could it be that Premier Account holders are treated better by HSBC staff.

Update - 14:45 - Well I tried to get my wife to talk me into not going out on my bike as it was a bit overcast but she said it is good for me. Good for me my arse, I got half way round and it started hailing. It was like being shot at when going fast on the downhill bit. I cycled the same route but got back soaked thru. Had lunch now time for a warm shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment