Tuesday 2 February 2010

Day 37 (02/02/10)

A very busy day, lots of reports to do, home work to write, haircut and other stuff. I was just about to go out cycling but saw it was raining, so will have to delay it.

Update - 14:30 - I had smart(ish) haircut for the meetings this week. I have to take my passport with me, but that makes me look like a prisoner on day release, which could cause problems. Even in my suit I look like crap.

Must do my homework now. Looking forward to my chips on my way home tonight.

Update - late - I put my blue fleece with my zipped pockets in the wash, so had to wear my grey fleece, without zipped up pockets. Don't worry there is a point to this story. Plus my wife had put my very casual trousers (which have deep pockets) in the wash, so I had to wear my tracksuit trousers, which only have shalow open pockets.

With this in mind I thought I wont take my wallet with me in case it falls out one of the open pockets, I will just take a £5 note (al the cash i had) with me to college. Just enough for my Fish & Chips.

The trouble was whilst driving to college I realized how little fuel I had, in fact the warning light came on whilst driving there. What to do, buy £5 worth of diesel and get home hungry or get my fish and chips and risk not having enough fuel to get home.

It was a worry that stayed with me throughout the lesson.

I won't say which option I went for but I got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment