Friday 26 February 2010

Day 61 (26/02/10)

Well my satnav took me to my friends house last night, but I seem to have gone a slightly different route along the last few miles of country lanes.


Yes my satnav has a nice cushion to sit on as there are no flat surfaces for it to stick to and the windscreen is too far away to reach.

Lee Mack was very funny, as was the support act, a Simon Evans (www.simonevanscomedianetc.com) who was also very good and quite different. Check out the video on his website as it is most of his act from last night.

I bought a new office phone a few months ago but have never really liked it. The messages are so muffled I just guess at who has called and phone them up without knowing what they wanted.

So today I went shopping again and bought a new phone.



The new phone is the standing up black and silver thing, quite ugly but hopefully crystal clear. The old one is the grey thing that will be in the bin or ebay by the end of the day.

It has to charge for 15 hours, so on my desk I now have three landline phones and two mobiles. It makes my office look like several of us work here but it is still only me.

Update - 12:45 - I have now updated my satnav and included all the travelodges and premier inns etc on my Points of Interest but best of al I downloaded a list of Indian Restaurants so now if I am some where I can just click on my satnav and it will take me to the nearest Indian Restaurant. Modern technology is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment