Monday 22 February 2010

Day 57 (22/02/10)

Well after a week off Thomas settled down to some revision at about 8pm last night, with his mock exams starting less than 9hrs later. To be fair, when challenged earlier in the week he had said, "Well these are mock exams so I'm doing mock revision"

He is just so cool, lets hope he gets the exam passes he needs.

I can't really complain, I think I had already thrown all my school books away by this stage and got the exams results to match.

It is hard to believe that during a two year woodwork course I was only able to make four non-matching legs to a table that was never made and spent only 15 minutes doing the two hour written exam. I had a refreshing sleep during the rest of the exam but don't think this endeared me to my girlfriends mother, who as well as being the exam invigilator was also my English teacher. I got a poor result in English and unbelievable a "U" for woodwork. I think had I just not turned up for the lessons or the exams I might have had a higher mark, maybe even a pass.

Anyway the weekend is over and the week starts again, with loads to do. It is cold and raining, but I will try and battle the weather and go out on my bike.

Update - 16:15 - Didn't go out on my bike as I had a headache. Still got work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment