Thursday 18 February 2010

Day 53 (18/02/10)

Over-react, me, no never. Anyway, I did offer my car to Kelly this morning but she was going somewhere she didn't know, so wanted a lift.

I went to the Council today and handed over the plastic bits from my soup and filled out my complaint.

Heavy rain all day so far, so I will have another day off from the bike.

Going out for dinner with the wife tonight as she complained last week that I never take her out. I mentioned all the times we had been out, but apparently that didn't count as we had been out as a family. So I pointed out I had taken her out, just the two of us, quite a few times at the start of the year, but apparently driving her to work when it was snowing didn't count. She is just so picky, I can't win any arguments lately. It's just not fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment