Wednesday 10 February 2010

Day 45 (10/02/10)

Two things I hate (the full list is somewhat longer) but driving and wearing a suit, and this morning I'm doing both.

In London first thing, couldn't resist taking a picture of the Lucozade sign on the M4. Not a good picture as I was just crushing the ice for my Martini, shaken not stirred and no Olive, driving in style.


By the time I got to Brentford I was desperate for the toilet and was forced to park in an underground car park which contained only two other cars and had numerous signs about criminals operating in the area. Decided it was Russian Roulette to leave my car here as it would probably not be there when I came back but I needed the loo.

I was so desperate that I would have used an open sewer, luckily Brentford is the sort of place were an open sewer is a request that can be met. No disrespect to Brentford but some of it is not very nice.

Spent a few hours in court (as a witness) where I heard a great quote about how to judge a house.

"It's what we call a minor executive house, as the garage is just big enough for a Ferrari, but it only has one."

I decided not to mention that there is so much crap that I cant' get a toy car in my garage or that I drive 206, not exactly Magnum PI, I couldn't even grow the mustache.

Anyway the car was OK when I got back to it and then drove home by 7(ish) and now have things to. Looking forward to going out on my bike tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment