Wednesday 24 February 2010

Day 59 (24/02/10)

Managed to get my homework done yesterday. It had to be a radio script of a well none fictitious story. I couldn't think of any and Kelly said use a children's story, so I did The Hare & The Tortoise as a Radio 5 outside sports broadcast. It went down quite well.

Anyway bought a new satnav this morning as the old one was old and annoying as I couldn't update it.



It's very good and includes a warning when there are speed camera. I don't actually need to have it by my desk but was just setting it up.

Anyway loads to do and I have to take my wife out tonight (Orange Wednesday) as I am going out with a friend to see Lee Mack tomorrow.

Busy week with loads to do and no time to go out on my bike.

Update - 21:45 - Went to the cinema and saw "An Education" very good but the cinema was full of old gits going out on the cheap on Orange Wednesday to save being at at home and paying for their own heating.

Is it me or is it that old people don't know the alphabet and can't count. Surely putting the seats in rows in alphabetical order then each seat with a consecutive number on it should make it easy to find your seat, so why can't old people find their bloody seat. And why must they talk so much. One old lady sat next to the wife turned around and told people to shut up, well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment