Friday 12 February 2010

Day 47 (12/02/10)

Thomas finished his photography at 1am this morning. It looked really good but I can't help but think if he had spent a few weeks doing it instead of a few days it could have been even better or just as good but he would have had longer in bed.

Went out on my bike and went even further today. My legs were aching at the start and killing me at the end but I carried on.

To be fair it was the thought of making myself an omelette for lunch that kept me going.


My omelette was very nice and today I used a different child's plate. I say children, when tonight one is driving herself to the theatre and the other is going out to a nightclub, albeit an under 18's. Makes me feel old.

More work to do and a new client that is even further up North. What a lovely drive that will be.

Just had a problem with the Sky+ Box. Phoned the call centre and managed to fix it but in the process have cleared the hard drive and lost all the programmes that everyone was waiting to see. Don't think I will be popular when they find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment