Thursday 4 February 2010

Day 39 (04/02/10)

Busy day, had to go to the old smoke for a meeting, so a day of landmarks. It started with Stonehenge.


I know its not a great picture but I was driving past at 50 miles an hour at the time and had to be careful I didn't spill my pint.

Then into Twickenham, past the rugby ground.


Again trying to take the picture, drive and butter my toast meant I didn't have time to take a proper photo.

Into Richmond and the underground. Better picture as I was now of foot.


Caught the train to the city centre, it was clear I was not a local; I didn't have an oyster card, I gave up my seat to a middle aged lady and I kept giggling, saying "a train that goes underground, whatever next"

Got to the centre with time to kill so a quick visit to Starbucks, but the cakes weren't as nice as Gary's.


Finally got to the meeting, strange day, bit of an outsider.


Got home late.

No comments:

Post a Comment