Tuesday 6 July 2010

Day 191 (06/07/2010)

Hopefully should get the ipad and the car today.

Looking forward to Dublin tomorrow.

Always fancied going to Holland but what reason can I have to go there on a business trip? Any ideas grateful received.

Update - 12:30 - Well we had a nice arrival today.


Senior (oldest) member of staff opened our new ipad.


I tried my best to set it up but gave in and gave it to the newest (youngest) member of staff to set up.

It seems really good if only I knew how to use it.

Update - 13:00 - My happiness at the arrival of the ipad was short lived, not that I have actual played sorry worked on it yet but the garage just phoned to say the alternator has gone on the car. At this rate we could have kept the tyres and bought a new ****** ******* ******* car.

Update - 16:30 - It would have been F**KING cheaper to buy a new car. They have now phoned as when they were replacing the alternator something else was broken which now needs replacing. They apologised and said they would stay with the 2 hour quote for labour and try to come to an arrangement on parts.

As the car is now un-drivable they are give me a courtesy car, which I park at the airport for a few days.

Update - 17:00 - We now have a new car for a few days;


I think its a Renault, can you tell.

3 comments:

  1. You could expand your business to include diamond trading and the importation of certain "herbs". Well it's a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just trying the iPad, it make take a bit of practice, N

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you mean Tulips? I can't think what else Amsterdam is famous for.

    ReplyDelete