Saturday 3 July 2010

Day 188 & 189 (03 & 04/07/2010)

We went out for a meal last night to congratulate the kids finishing their exams etc.


Just for a change we went out for a curry.

Early start on Saturday. I took my car to the garage for two new tyres and to get the tracking done. A great way to spend money, own a car. Still it was a lot cheaper than my wife's car is going to be on Monday.

Hoping to get all the really old reports done today then spend time with the family tomorrow.

Update - Sat 18:45 - Well I have done one of the old reports and was just starting the second one but now having a well deserved break;



Update - Sun 21:15 - I have finally finished the 3 really old reports that had been hanging round, one since May. That's 16 reports in the last 4 days. Now up to date but I have about 7 new ones waiting to be done before I can go away with a clear desk.

Still time for a cup of Tea and some Sticky Toffee Pudding & Custard.

No comments:

Post a Comment