Saturday 17 July 2010

Day 202 & 203 (17 & 18/07/2010)

Had a good time at the Indian last night.

Thomas concentrating on poring his lager (I think it's in his DNA)


The food was very nice but the table could have been bigger or we might have ordered less, I cant decide.


Kelly and Aunty Kim went for the kids ice-cream in the penguin toy


Done a couple of short reports already, hope to get another three done today then will have a day off tomorrow and tidy the garden.

I must get my suit out of the cleaners as I need it for Tuesday when I am attending a corporate event (free lunch!).

Update - Sun 09:00 - I did another two reports yesterday and must send a few emails out today.

Apart from the one slice of Birthday Cake I have still managed to avoid all other cakes, biscuits and crisps. If I can only keep this up for another 5 or 6 years I should then be in a better shape to start doing some exercise (or not).

Must tidy the garden. The wind over he last few days have taken all the leaves from the trees in the park and dumped then in our garden. It's like Autumn already.

Must get my suit from the cleaners tomorrow, should set a reminder on my phone.

Update - Sun 19:00 - Being teased by my brother and his lovely partner who are having the perfect in every way Elise Rayner over for Dinner.


It's annoying when people ask me what I want for my birthday as I don't really need or want anything; however dinner with Elise would have been great.

No comments:

Post a Comment