Saturday 31 July 2010

Day 216 & 217 (31/07 & 01/08/2010)

Skeleton was very good last night. If get a chance to see it then do. It won't be on at any big cinemas as they have not get a distribution deal so you have to check out local theatres etc.

I wore my glasses and the screen looked clearer.

Got things to do today, plus got to go to Exeter to try and get Thomas's Apple fixed.


The screen has a two inch wide rainbow on it, which looks good but stops you from seeing all the screen. Thankfully its still under guarantee as I don't fancy spending another £1,000 this week.

Update - Sun 09:30 - Well we had a nice meal last night at the Pink Garlic in Taunton. We hadn't been there before and it was very nice.

However the staff had heard people saying Happy Birthday to me so after the meal they turned the lights down and sang Happy Birthday to me and presented me with a little cake with a candle.


It was only slightly embarrassing. A few other people in the restaurant joined in with the singing and the round of applause and must have thought I was a regular (as opposed to extra large haha).

BTW the drive to Exeter appeared to clear the fault with Thomas's computer. Not to annoying then. They cleaned out all the dust, which probably caused the fault then I ended up spending loads of a few extra Apple things (all for work obviously).

No comments:

Post a Comment