Thursday 1 July 2010

Day 186 (01/07/2010)

OMG July is here already, the year is flying by.

Its been a very busy and very interesting year so far. More changes happening with work soon. Must get back out on my bike and join a gym soon.

So Thomas had his school prom last night. He didn't want to go "Black Tie and DJ" like everyone else so picked out a nice little number in grey. He looked really smart.


He always looks good, unlike me, as I just looks like a tramp in a bad fitting suit when I attempt to dress smartly.

Him and his mates were let down last week by a chap with a Hummvee but thankfully our friend Simon stepped in at the last minute with his Jaguar.


The car dates from 1967 and if you know about cars there are lots of interesting facts about it but I have now forgotten them all.

I will stick some more pictures on facebook later.

Rather embarrassingly I have 12 jobs waiting to be done, some of them were sent to me in May. Oh well I don't think I could have done any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment