Monday 26 July 2010

Day 211 (26/07/2010)

My last day for a while of being younger than my old wife.

Busy week as I am way all the following week. Things to do and plans to make.

BTW saw Sherlock Holmes last night, very good.

Update - 09:30 - Two things really pissing me off this morning.

Firstly a farmer must be spreading something awful on nearby land as it smells awful with the window open and it's too stuffy to keep it closed.

Secondly genetics and parents. I love my parents but the pain in the joints of my hand today is so bad I couldn't even butter my toast or write the time of my Dr's appointment down.

Why has my Mum given me this. Why couldn't she pass on Ginger hair or the Eden ability to drink like a fish.

Really luckily it's my left hand so it's not as if I use it for everything I do, Oh I do, you utter bastard joint pain. Lickoly I con stil tipe :-().

Update - 17:15 - Two sickly people off to the Doctors.


Thomas wasn't well so we both got appointments at the Doctors.

I explained about the unbearable pain in the joints of two of my fingers and that whilst I occasionally have numb stiff joints this was the first time that the pain had been intense and had left me unable to use my hand.

The Doctor said (no word of a lie) "yeah I have got a numb joint on this finger, god knows what it is"

I would hope that in the many years of training to become a Doctor that they might cover joints and the human body but apparently not.

I have to take ibuprofen and see if it helps.

I'm guess it will be more useful than the Doctor.

2 comments:

  1. Despite you being pee'd off this morning I can just about detect a sense of humour in today's entry so things can't be tooooooooo bad....can they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the pain is unbelievable and the inconvenience a pain the arse but lets face facts it could be worse, its only in one hand and it could be one of the kids (serious thought there).

    Hopefully the Dr will recommend lots of cake.

    ReplyDelete