Monday 19 July 2010

Day 204 (19/07/2010)

I remembered to get my suit from the cleaners.


Now I can go to the corporate thing tomorrow looking like a tramp in a suit rather than just like a tramp.

Other stuff done and to do - posted acceptance card about 4 weeks late but must do some sort off urgent reports and fill out the insurance forms for the camera.

Still no biscuits, cake (other than Fridays Birthday Cake) or crisps (and there is an open pack of Pringles calling my name). Looking forward to next Tuesday as we will be going out with my brother and his lovely partner to a nice restaurant as it will be Happy Birthday Cake Day again.

Just think if I was the Queen then I could have two Birthday Cake days a year, lucky cow.

Update - 20:45 - Have completed one very long report and a few other bits.

Came across this today,


sort of funny and hopefully not rascist.

No comments:

Post a Comment