Tuesday 13 July 2010

Day 198 (13/07/2010)

Its has been raining for about 12 hours and is just lovely. I hope the sun comes back, I was getting use to it, like being on holiday but with better toilets.

I did lots of things yesterday but not much work and have loads to do. I am going to have to explain to a few clients that they are now at the back of the queue as the training and main client must now take priority, as they provide the most money. I wish I could do it all, not just for the cash but I do enjoy the work (mostly) and don't want them to lose out but I do need to have some time off and to be able to finish at a decent hour.

Still no biscuits, crisps or cakes despite my wife's best efforts. Getting over the shakes but still have an emptiness in my tummy. I think if I can only last a year or two I might have cracked it.

Update - 21:30 - Had a long chat with another client today about the fact that I would have to stop doing their work as there are not enough hours in the day.

I just hope that now that I have jettisoned two large clients that everything that I think is going to happen is going to happen or I will cry.

I could not carry on doing everything I was doing and had to give up something but as always you just hope you have gone with the right ones.

If it all falls thru I will have to collect trolleys at Tesco's.

Still no biscuits, crisps or cakes. I am having more fruit but its just not the same as a bar of chocolate or a few hob nobs.

3 comments:

  1. Man - I'm in a B A D mood today. Computer issues.

    ....and how about this - printed on the "Patient Information Sheet" that Rick bought back from the hospital today after having all his dressings removed.....

    "You may wish to use a silicone product prophylactically on your scar to reduce the risk of abnormal scar formation".....

    and

    "Some scars can become abnormal in appearance, ie, keloid and hypertrophic".

    I wonder, is there a Patient Information Sheet to help one understand a Patient Information Sheet ?

    It's going to be one of those days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. meant to say....well done on the willpower so far.

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny about you having too much work, as I seem to remember you training a couple of employees a few years ago. You just can't get the staff...

    ReplyDelete