Wednesday 21 July 2010

Day 206 (21/07/2010)

Feeling like an alcoholic who fell of the wagon and had a can of shandy, I must remember that I don't eat crisps.

Obviously my new regime is working so well I must have thought, diet what diet.

Having real problems with Microsoft Office, should I waste money and buy the latest edition or download the free and very good www.openoffice.org but then appear to not know what I am doing at work when asked to work with Microsoft Office.

Update - 11:30 - Well two things, firstly the garage phoned to do a follow up call on how we rated their service. Needless to say they didn't want to talk to me only my wife. This is despite the fact that she has never booked the car in to the garage, she had never taken the car to the garage, she has never collected the car from the garage and she has never paid for any work to be carried out by the garage.

You would have thought if they wanted feedback on their crap service it would be best to speak to someone who dealt with the garage rather than just the person who owned the car.

Secondly I have downloaded the free open office but also ordered a new Microsoft Office. It would not of been so bad if I stopped there but yesterday they all had lovely really large monitors and my wide screen 22" monitor seemed a bit small. So I thought I would go for a 26" wide screen monitor. It will be like sitting in the front row of the cinema.

Update - 21:00 - Orange Wednesday. I can full recommend Toy Story 3 in 3D it was great and all the adults were laughing.

You might have heard it was sad, well it was but I didn't cry. You just don't expect that sort of ending from Pixar and in 3D the machine gun attack on Andy's family was even more horrific, clearly a comment about gun control and illegal wars, well done Pixar.

Had to change my facebook photo, as I had to send a link to it to a lady for work. She is German and my current photo is me and Richard Herring, with him in a Hitler Mustache.

2 comments:

  1. Have you bought a bigger monitor because it's cheaper than buying glasses ?

    --O^O--

    ReplyDelete
  2. possibly, but I will get my glasses soon

    ReplyDelete