Monday 5 July 2010

Day 190 (05/07/2010)

Desk looking clearer, feeling good.

Got to take my wife's car to the garage later, if its less than £600 will feel even better but poorer.

Update - 16:00 - Well I have not had to pick up the car as the garage phoned to say that when they had taken the power steering motor off they realised that another part was broken and they now have to order that. Great even more expense.

Update - 17:30 - Happy, just heard my company ipad will be here within the next 2 days, just in time for me to be way in Dublin. Must tell the kids not to play with it until I get back.

1 comment:

  1. Glad that you are feeling good about the clearer desk. Hope the feeling lasts when you get back from the garage.

    Looking forward ( with baited breath ) to the update !

    ReplyDelete