Thursday 22 July 2010

Day 207 (22/07/2010)

Got things being delivered today but have to pop out about 4 times to take people to work etc. What are the chances of me being here when they knock at the door. I may cry if I don't get my software and monitor :-(

Update - 17:30 - Well my office looks like a chavs front room, the monitor is a bit too large for the room.


I think if I went for the next size up I would have done away for the need for curtains. It's a good job I don't like looking out of the window as now I can't.

I have chosen my glasses, I picked the ones that my wife laughed least at.

Just viewed Kelly's college film on youtube. I can appreciate the technical skill but think if that's what she was thinking about she needs treatment and I might take away all the sharpe knives. No wonder it took them so long to clean our bathroom up afterwards. Good work by the actress and all involved but you are all clearly in need of care.

Might have a Chinese takeaway tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment