Tuesday 20 July 2010

Day 205 (20/07/2010)

Early morning and a few hours drive to Farnborough for a bit of a corporate day and a few hours watching the plans go by at the air show.


Honestly it was hard work, well avoiding the free booze and cakes was hard work. I forgot I was not eating crisps so I had a few with my buffet which was gorgeous.

The planes were really loud but I only had my phone with me and it was so sunny I couldn't see the screen, so my pictures are crap.



More importantly I picked up a few good freebies.


I missed out on the cowboy hat but quite happy with what I got.

Did a bit of business and will probably do some training for a company I met there.

Just realised that technically I might have agreed to work for a US military contractor. My hypocrisy knows no bounds. I may have to make a donation to Liberty & Greenpeace to cleanse my sole.

2 comments:

  1. Hhmmm. Would that be your shoe or a fish ?

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just got that, very funny, I was going to put concious but couldn't spell it.

    ReplyDelete