Thursday 22 April 2010

Day 116 (22/04/10)

These computers are crap.


Hopefully they will have some new computers before I come back in August.

I did buy a few more things at lunch which I managed to bring home.


It was nice to catch up with a few people I hadn't seen for a while but I couldn't work in that environment all the time. It made me feel uneasy just being there. I managed to hide it well with my normal confident and friendly manner but I would rather just sit in my own office.

Any way another course done and now back to clear the stuff in the office.

3 comments:

  1. ...at least you went for a Diet Coke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was all healthy apart from the orange juice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checked I might have got that the wrong way round. That might be where I have been going wrong all these years.

    ReplyDelete