Friday 30 April 2010

Day 124 (30/04/2010)

Sunny then rainy, what a crap weekend this is going to be, though if I can get lots of work done today and don't get much else in I might go out for the day with my wife.

Obviously this will have something to do with having to be up north on Monday night at which she is still not happy with.

Things happening at work, offers of new things (still doing the same thing but for new people) so decisions to be made.

When speaking to an old dear friend last week he told me I should stay working for myself as it was pointless me ever working for anyone else again as I always ended up in a battle with them.

It was very true as he knows me well but sometimes these things have to be considered.

2 comments:

  1. Time to start acting hard ball. Tell them all "yes, I can do your course, but not till Tuesday and it'll cost you more. Take it or leave it. Sure you can get some other bozo to do the course when you want at half the price but if the want the best, you play by my rules!" Yeah! Yeah!

    I think I may have been watching too many Die Hard films lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I just crumble and give in

    ReplyDelete