Saturday 3 April 2010

Day 97 & 98 (03 & 04/04/10)

Weekend here again and lots to do. Thomas has his girlfriend over today and Kelly is having her friends round tonight. We decided it was best to go out later, back to the Globe in Milverton, might have the slow cooked pork tonight.

Before then have to change the shower hose in the ensuite and do the taps in the Kitchen, so my dad is coming round to help (hopefully).

When I was out getting the taps popped into a few computer shops and bought some cool things for my netbook to use when I'm away. Some nice little speakers and a roll up keyboard. Hopefully the new keyboard will be more comfortable than using the one on the actual netbook. Failing that I might have wasted money on gadgets (again).



Update - Sun 10:00 - Went to the Globe last night (see the 31/01/10) had the muscles for starters, WOW (I had already eaten two before taking the photograph).


I had the pork for the main whilst the wife went for the guinea fowl, again very nice.


And the sticky toffee pudding was so light (unlike me).

2 comments:

  1. We can vouch for the roll-up keyboard. It's great. We paid £3 in a January sale two years ago.( reduced from £12.00, I think - Boots 75% off.....lol )

    Happy Easter.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it from Staples for £5. Its a lot more comfortable than using the very small keyboard on the netbook.

    ReplyDelete