Thursday 8 April 2010

Day 102 (08/04/10)

Well had great time last night getting together with some close family for a curry and a chat.






Not great photo's as they were taken on my phone but you get the idea, we had loads of food and a nice relaxing time.

This morning has been hectic. I had to watch the final of Masterchef before going online and seeing the result, then decided to watch the new Dr Who, (Yes I'm that sad and geeky).

So now I can start working.

BTW already bored of all the election stuff on the telly. Seeing as all politicians are the same, why don't we just have a Harry Hill style "fight" to decide who gets to be PM.

Update - 18:00 - OMG Thomas has just come back from having his haircut. A slightly more extreme version of his previous cut. What will my parents and his headmaster say. Will try and get a photo later.

1 comment:

  1. ....coz, after all, there's only one way to find out!


    ps. I agree - the photo's are rubbish compared to your usual high standard. Glad you all had a good time though.

    ReplyDelete