Saturday 10 April 2010

Day 104 & 105 (10 & 11/04/10)

Up north again next week, so I have to do all the preparation for the course. Plus the following week I am doing a course down south but have to make a few alterations for the client. What a pain.

BTW I have now changed all the printer cartridges in my lovely printer. I should have enough ink for the next few weeks but always like to have spares in just in case. This is going to cost me a small fortune.

Update - Sat 16:00 - Got replacement cartridges for my printer.


£177 - I think you pay at least half of that for the packaging. Thank god (he doesn't exist) they last a lot longer than the cheaper ones.

Just done another couple of hundred laminates for the course, very hot and annoying.

Now to finish the course stuff and I might have a relaxing evening as everyone else is out.

Update - Sun 17:45 - Thomas really can't do anything wrong in the eyes of my parents. We went round there today for breakfast, as we do most Sundays, and they never mentioned his haircut once. I still get told off if I have anything strange done to my hair, which I haven't for over 10yrs.

Anyway a few things to get done today as up north first thing tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment