Tuesday 6 April 2010

Day 100 (06/04/10)

Well a hundred days since I started my blog, so I should recap on my attempt to change my life is going;

loose wright / get fit - well I was really enjoying my cycling, even on cold days and had got to the stage where I was doing two circuits but I have been so busy that I have not seen my bike for around 6 weeks. I miss my gloves. Must try harder.

tidy the house and throw out the crap - well we have gone thru one or two boxes of stuff but it would be fair to say that during that time we have accumulated more crap. Must try harder.

write the stories in my head - well I was really enjoying the course but have had to miss half of it due to being away working. I will start writing anyway. Must try harder.

work life balance - well I have been so busy for the last few months my work life balance is once again completely wrong but you can't turn work down as the money is quite useful. I have another cunning plan to get someone to pay me lots to do less but I need a few things to work out which means I need to work hard for a little while longer. Even if I won the lottery I would end up working a bit as I would only get bored and doing what I do can be fun. I suppose the only good thing is that my wife and I go out on Orange Wednesdays, which has been nice. Must try harder.

So it would be true to say that nothing has quite worked out as I aimed as I am working too much which is getting in the way of doing what I want to do. Its a good job that driving less wasn't also part of my plan.

The only good thing is the company accounts have a few quid in them, now what do I need.

I have enjoyed my daily blog and will see how the next 100 days go.

Update - 12:00 - So the election has been called, so nothing but politicians on the telly for the next month telling us how they would do things. They are all the same, lying scum and I hate them all. I don't think that's too harsh, after all I hate loads of people but politicians are near the top of my list. I will vote but have no intention of listening to any of them.

I wonder which good songs they are going to ruin for a generation by adopting as their themes. I can't listen to D-Reams "things can only get better" as it was hi-jacked by the far-right, sorry new labour. Why don't they just pick something by Wagner and stop the pretence.

I hate politicans more than I hate driving and I really hate driving.

Still look on the bright side, Eugene Terreblanche is dead. Now that's what I call start. However if they are getting rid of awful political tyrants, why not do it alphabetically and start with Blair.

Probably won't get that government job now, oh well.

3 comments:

  1. Well, you've kept us amused at this end for 100 days so it's not all bad.

    .....and I'm sure you WOULD have gone out on your bike more if you had been able to fit it in....the intention was there. That's more than we can say here.

    Well done Neil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I try, well at least people say I'm very trying

    ReplyDelete