Saturday 17 April 2010

Day 111 & 112 (17 & 18/04/10)

The weekend is here the sun is out and I'm sat at my desk. I must get next weeks course done or there will be an embarrassing silence on the third day.

BTW I must cut the grass this weekend as I have not cut it this year.

Update - 20:30 - OK I didn't cut the grass I spent the weekend doing work stuff, but to be fair I watched a lot of Car Pool episodes on iTunes and have had a lovely dinner, not just any dinner but an M&S dinner. We had Muscles for starters, Paella for main and some apple-pie stuff for afters. Very nice as was the bottle of wine that I seem to have had far more than half of.

Now I must do some work before the course starts or its the Buckaroo on Wednesday.

5 comments:

  1. I cut the grass last weekend and really enjoyed being outside in the sun. I was going to work today but I think I will put the paint brush down and go and enjoy the good weather while we have it. I suggest you do the same, maybe take the bike out? Maybe you could tell your class that its such a lot of work to take in that they need to take a lot of regular breaks. And also on the last day of the course, tell them they are allowed to bring games in, like we did at the end of term at school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I remember doing that as well! They used to be my favourite days at school.

    Nice.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. But let's face facts its a course on the internet its not that hard, its like playing games anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take in that Buckaroo I got you for Xmas.

    ReplyDelete