Friday 9 April 2010

Day 103 (09/04/10)

Kelly has told me that she needs my car today but I need to go into town and then go and get my haircut, so I have to take my wife to work in her car and then use her car and then pick her up from work.

If I had a dog I would now be barking myself to save it the bother.

Listening to Malcolm McLaren this morning, very sad that he has died. Unique and timeless music.

Update - 17:30 - Thomas's new haircut.


OK it does look like he has had surgery on the side of his head and everyone he walks past laughs at him but he is happy.

2 comments:

  1. ".......I need to go into town and then go and get my haircut"

    Well where's the photo of YOUR haircut ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is as dull and boring as always. Short back and sides, not just short side and long everywhere else. I'm not brave enough, my mum would tell my off.

    As it is I know she is going to have a go at me for letting him have his hair cut like that.

    ReplyDelete