Tuesday 27 April 2010

Day 121 (27/04/2010)

The sun is streaming in thru the office curtains and its only 8:00am. Oh to be by the sea with money and no work to do to appreciate this weather fully.

Well I suppose with global warming and the rise is sea levels if I stay here long enough I will be by the sea.

Well I suppose if we run out of power due to the politicians not thinking past the next election and so as a country we have no long term power / fuel strategy, so if I stay here long enough then I wont have any work to do as there wont be any electricity to run my business.

Now the money, think I might buy a few lucky dips this week.

Very bored of the election. Surely the old system had some merit. Two armies fight it out and the winner takes all. Either your happy you won or your dead.

2 comments:

  1. Are you suggesting that the party leaders should fight it out in some form of gladiatorial battle to the death, rather than have those TV debates? It’s an unconventional approach to democracy but there may be something in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plus it would stop the SNP from complaining about not being invited to the TV debates. The Scottish love a good fight.

    ReplyDelete