Wednesday 28 April 2010

Day 122 (28/04/2010)

Gordon Brown, hahaha, what a complete tosser. Need I say more.

Update - 17:30 - Well it's a Wednesday and I am at home for a change but we are not having an Orange Wednesday as we are going to a club to hear a friends of Kelly in a band (www.myspace.com/taintedorange). Dan plays on drums and strangely at college he is taught by an old friend, Stephen Ryan or The Rev Fetus Hammer to his music fans (www.revhammer.com).

I have heard Tainted Orange a few times but my wife never has so we are going to see them tonight.

I think the last time I was in a club with my wife listen to a band was about 12 years ago. We had been stood up for too long in this stuffy club and my wife passed out and I had to drag her outside for some fresh air but was surrounded by bouncers asking me what drugs she had taken. They seemed unaware that sometimes people who stand up for hours get overheated and then fall down.

Update - 18:45 - oops!


hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

3 comments:

  1. "Tainted Orange" - so you ARE having an Orange Wednesday.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it had happened in The Thick Of It you'd say it was a bit too far fetched! I bet Gordon wishes he'd had a tainted orange in his mouth!

    ReplyDelete