Tuesday 20 April 2010

Day 114 (20/04/10)

Well I spent a day training at a place I used to work at.

Firstly it felt funny being back at a place I left 12 years ago, where I had some really good times but some really bad times. If nothing else when I saw people who I had known years ago and got told about other I had known, I realized how bloody old I am now. 12 years is a long time.

Anyway the computers were the oldest slowest bits of crap I have ever worked with.

I got a swipe card for lunch and was just told to be sensible. I got someone to check to see how much was on there and they have given me £50 for 3 days; however I only found this out after I had bought lunch, which was a cheap sandwich, crisp and drink. I think I might have to use all £50 on it just for a laugh. I could buy all their chocolate.

1 comment: