Thursday 1 April 2010

Day 95 (01/04/10)

Richard Herring was really funny last night and what a nice guy.


If you are confused by his Hitler Mustache, thats the theme of his show.

A new month with loads to do, looking forward to a few days off.

I must book our holiday. I've been saying that for over a month now, I must get it booked or it will be Tenerife again.

Anyway work to do.

Update - 16:45 - Still not done any paid work but sent out all of my invoices for last month and did some bits and pieces. Got asked to do some more training in Bournemouth which is a lot nearer than York.

Might all go out for a curry tonight and will take my wife out on Saturday for our belated Orange Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, that's you with Richard Herring! Hob-nobbing with the stars now. I think you should grow a mustache like his too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After my last attempt, when I didn't shave for three months and looked like Shaggy from Scooby-Doo, I don't think I will bother.

    ReplyDelete