Monday 4 January 2010

Day 9 (05/01/10)

I put the cover on the car last night, as the ice is here to stay. Normally when I do this it doesn't freeze and I just end up with a wet cover to put in the boot, but this morning it was minus 3, so worth doing.


Update - It's midday and it has now started snowing. This might stop me from going out on my bike.

Update - 14:15 - It has stopped snowing, but still icy cold and now slushy. Just got back from slightly longer cycle ride, now frozen and knackered. I will go and sit down with a cup of tea and a mince pie. I know I shouldn't have the mince pie (and cream) but we have so much food and chocolate left over from Christmas that if I don't eat them then someone else might and they will only get fat, so really I'm just being kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment