Saturday 23 January 2010

Day 27 & 28 (23 & 24/01/10)

Well I didn't go out on my bike yesterday and ended up working till midnight and missing all of the Friday night telly.

Must get lots more done this morning, so I don't feel guilty going out tonight.

Update - Sat 11:15 - Decided that the last makes me sound really dull and that I worked all day, which I am and which I did, but I now have Windows 7 (all people on Mac's please stop laughing)and really like the Chess game that included. I played 3 games yesterday and won all three.

I also have a little gadget on my desktop that shows random photo's from my photo's folder. I must have several thousand photo's in this folder, so if its random why has it started on the same photo for the last three days and why sometimes does it show consecutive photo's, from the same event. It's not really random.

Back to work

Update - Sun 14:45 - Had a great night at the Tobacco Factory watching Simon Munnery and Stewart Lee, both really funny. Saw Stewart Lee before the show and held the door open for him when he was carrying in his large box of merchandise. Not really a claim to fame.

Glad they have got air conditioning now, as it was really hot when I saw Richard Herring there.

No pictures allowed during the show.

Had a busy morning picking up and dropping kids off, hopefully I will get sometime this afternoon and this evening to do some work, as I still have loads to clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment