Friday 15 January 2010

Day 19 (15/01/10)

This morning most of the snow and ice had gone. I did all the quick jobs I could at work, played a game of chess on the computer (and won) and then ran out of excuses, so I had to go out on my bike.

I did about 3.5 miles and am now exhausted, though I feel better than I did two weeks ago when I first went out. The hills didn't seem so steep and I didn't have to go in the lower gears.

It's a shame I can't go every day from now-on, but I am up North for a few days next week. I might try and walk to a curry house rather than eat at the travel-inn, though I have tried the nearest one before and they play girls aloud and don't give you a hot flannel after your meal. The food was OK, but an Indian is the whole package.

I have a busy weekend, as I have to do all the stuff for working up North next week and write an article for college.

Update - 16:00 - breathing back to normal legs feeling a bit wobbly.

Thomas has put some of his stuff on Flickr and it seems to be well received;

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44039568@N02/

Worth a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment