Tuesday 26 January 2010

Day 30 (26/01/10)

Still lots of things to do. Planning on going out on my bike at lunch time. Must get everything done early as I have college tonight.

Update - 14:30 - WTF, that's was colder than yesterday. I was still cold by the time I had finished cycling. Did the same route as yesterday. Will try longer route next week.

Work to do before college.

Update - 22:15 - I got to college (without dong any more work) and as soon as I sat down I started thinking about my supper. As I leave home for college before dinner I get something on the way back, I either have a Kebab or Fish & Chips. I spent the first hour just thinking about Fish & Chips.

I then had to revue someone's work. I didn't take any in so was not popular, I must try harder next week.

The trouble is how honest should you be when reviewing someone's work. I thought I would be gentle, even though the other month someone was really harsh to me.

On the way back I stopped off to get my dinner. Being good I just got a small bag of chips, which I eat whilst listening to Radcliffe and Maconie on Radio 2. How perfect. In fact things could only get better if Kylie was waiting for me in my bed with a bag of Cadbury's Creme Eggs.

What a disappointment, I have checked my bed, No Kylie and No Cadbury's Creme Eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment