Monday 4 January 2010

Day 8 (04/01/10)

It's been a busy day so far. It was minus 8 when I was scraping the ice from the cars before taking the kids to school and College. I've never known it so cold but was still wearing my shorts.


I also had to hover up in the porch as I put out a load of dishwasher salt (it was all that Tesco's had left) to help clear the drive but ended up walking loads of it back into the house.

After dropping the kids off I went to Halfords to buy a nice pair of gloves for cycling, so I am now running out of excuses not to go out cycling.


I also popped into PC World to buy some cartridges and some stuff for my netbook (I know PC World is crap but they are cheaper for things like cartridges and disc drives but I get my computers made for m,e by a local shop) The lady that served me sounded just like Nessa from Gavin & Stacey. Wen she said "do you want a bag" I thought it would of been better if she had just said "Oh, what's occuring"

Then home for a few minutes before going out for a haircut. Hopefully I might get out on my bike for a few minutes later.

Update - OMG. Went out on my bike, my hands were lovely and warm but my ears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is freezing out there. Went a little bit further than last week as I had to drop a letter of at the doctors surgery, declining the offer of swine flu jab.

Now to recover with a cup of tea, but will give cake a miss for now.

Update - Well I had a nice cup of tea but gave in and had a sandwich and a mince pie. Feel much better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment