Sunday 3 January 2010

Day 7 (03/01/10)

Not much done, apart from cooking for guests. Said good bye to my mother-in-law after she had stayed for the last few days. It went OK apart from her falling over on the icy driveway when she got here, landing on her broken wrist that was already in plaster from the Christmas Day fall. If only we had that on video, we might have got £250 for it.

Next week should be back to working normal but will get some cycling and tidying up done, but must get some nice gloves first as it looks like its going to be cold for the next few weeks.

BTW thought I would include a picture of when my avatar thing was being set up on the wii.

1 comment:

  1. OK, that was a LOL, when I read the £250 comment! I didn't know about that incident. Is The Man Upstairs trying to tell her something?

    Your Wii Mii looks like Scott Tracy from Thunderbirds.

    ReplyDelete