Thursday 21 January 2010

Day 25 (21/01/10)

Back in the office, loads to catch up and really busy. Really too busy to go out for a cycle, but will try.

Thomas has been off sick, but he struggled in today, as he has a fashion show later, which this year he is letting us attend. Last year he did one but did not want us there and everyone said he was great. My wife was a bit upset to have missed it.

I think he has a whole life that does not involve his family. It's quite sad when you realise your kids have grown up and are at that stage where they are quite embarrassed by you.

Oh well, now to work.

Update - 20:45 - Spent all day sending out emails and sorting things out, updating things after being away, loads of work in but haven't done any yet.

My wife made curry for us as she thought it would be good for Thomas's cold. I did point out it was my third curry of the week.

Went to the school Fashion Show as Thomas was involved, modeling some stuff and showing the shirt he made in textiles, which he has worked hard in the last two months to finish. He could have made it slowly over the last two years but left it to the last two months.



It went well and Thomas ended up winning the best original design. So hopefully that should be another GCSE, now just to get that English GCSE and he has his college place sorted.

Well should I have a cup of tea and some of Kim's cake that she made for us, or should I start doing some work. I will let you know tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment