Wednesday 27 January 2010

Day 31 (27/01/10)

I had to scrape ice of my car this morning.

On my way back from dropping Kelly off at College I was behind a lady on a bike, who was twice my size, which made me feel better.

Why is it fat people doing exercise are just a figure of fun. Well that's what I thought whilst I was thinking that she should be display a sign saying "wide load". However I felt bad when I realised she had a very similar bike to mine, which she had obviously bought to stop the tyres from bursting when she sat on it. That's why I bought mine.

Work, why is it feast or famine. Oh for a few days off, but I need the dosh.

As it was obviously so cold out I decided to put on two t-shirts under my fleece and go out on my bike. It was cold but within half a mile I was feeling hot. Damn you weather. Oh to live in a hot country, where you know every day it is OK to go out in t-shirt and shorts.

Back home and sat in-front of my computer, probably until very late.

No comments:

Post a Comment