Monday 18 January 2010

Day 22 (18/01/10)

Well I am up North, a lovely 4hr drive, with loads of "average speed cameras" along the length of the M6 just to make sure that i couldn't do it any faster. I arrived a bit later than I wanted, so that and a little bit of rain meant that I did not get to walk to a curry house but stayed at the travelodge and had a crap curry here. I dropped some of the Chicken Tikka Masala on my wrist when I was eating it, it was really hot and stained my arm, so now I have what looks like a tattoo of the the Isle of White on my arm. I am sure it will fade in a few days, but wonder what it is doing to my inside.


Then I spent a couple of hours trying to get my mobile broadband working. Eventually after waiting on hold for ages (during which I seemed to eat half a pack of Digestives) the helpline got me connected, as some settings had changed.

Now its 10pm and I have loads of work to do but would rather just put a dvd on, as I have bought a dvd player for my netbook and want to relax as tomorrow will be busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment